Plea for Ian Kirk Quad Art kit instructions

I have recently aquired a part built Kirk Quad Art and of course there were no instructions included. I was hoping that one of you kind people on here has a copy that can be scanned and messaged to me? I would be eternally grateful to anyone who can help.

Many thanks

Paul

Edited by Flyingscotsmanfan

Paul,

I think I have the instructions for the quintet , would that be of any help?

Pete

Found the instructions and they apply to both quad and quint

Edited by cb900f

Paul,  I am most of the way through building one. I too, never had any instructions though the body had been assembled. depending on how far you want to go with detailing I have used about 5 packs of Ratio seating cut down (I have no idea where the kirk seating went) 2 packs of MJT shell ventilators, 4 packs of 61ft MJT turnbuckle underframes rather than using the kit which I think I was missing bits... I have also upgraded the buffers to sprung from MJT. The reason for all this was a challenge to stop me buying more loco's. Another reason was the purchase of the LNER carriages by Michael harris has some great information on the colours and usage of the coaches. For about 15quid in paperback it is great value. I haven't got any photos of the coach so far and as I am at work it is a little challanging. 

Be aware that the centres of the pivots on the bogies define the minimum radius that they will travel around. If you go to prototype it is about 4mm between the ends over the bogies but this will only allow BIG radius. I ended up moving them out to about 8mm so as to allow them around my 2ft radius curves. 

The current state of play is I am working through the underframes which are 80% there Just have to complete one coach with Battery boxes, then I have to return to the foot boards which I think I will fabricate out of brass strip and wire. Not figured out how to do all of this so far.