Need blocks of apartments?

No Problem at all -I just thought it was a neat idea for making apartments with balconies, especially for anyone making Mediterranean style Holiday Flats - I know there was somebody on here doing a Spanish layout, (I think currently on hold as he is moving), and I thought that it was the sort of idea that could save quite a lot of money - trim out a mid-section and get a double width room and balcony etc

Edited by shortliner

Electrical Supply usually carry them and I believe Home Depot/Lowe's or any home improvement store should also carry them (contractors regularly go to these stores for supplies). I'm not sure of the stores used for home improvement outside of the US.

I know there was somebody on here doing a Spanish layout, (I think currently on hold as he is moving), and I thought that it was the sort of idea that could save quite a lot of money.

That'd be me. Looks like a neat solution to a problem I still hadn't figured out. Thanks for the tip, Jack.

Well, since that one has taken I'll try again - Thanks, Pete, apologies for not remembering who made the original post - as I get older I find that I can remember posts, but not necessarily who made them - Hope it makes your apartment making easier (and cheaper)!

Edited by shortliner