O gauge FMC boxcar kit

Tove

Hi guys,

This should be of interest to those of you that model in O scale and in the time period from the 1970`s through to fairly modern times. 

There is a  kit is being developed by accompished modeler Bill Yancey,for  a 50' FMC built boxcar,with various door cominations.

As you can see from the pictures below,these will be really nice and make a great addition to any roster.

Anyhow these are the main two post`s to do with the kit,plus the teaser pictures that were on the Yahoo P48 group tonight;

"Yes you all heard right. I'm planning on releasing several different styles of 50' FMC boxcars from the mid to late 70's. Patterns are almost finished. Hope to get ancillary parts and decals in the next half year. Will keep you apprised of progress. (I know the 1970s aren't the most modern, but it's a start)"

Bill Yancey.

"Understand guys that these are going to be flat panel kits, the advantage being that there will be several roof and door
configurations to be able to produce both a unique and prototypical car.

Regards

Rich Hunn"

post-19751-0-28351600-1499723913_thumb.jpg

post-19751-0-02358500-1499723916_thumb.jpg

Of course it`s early days yet,so as and when more info is avalible i`ll post it up here.

Brian.

PS; i have no conection with the kit,or the developers,other than an egarly awaiting customer!.

• Like 2