Where can I buy these wire connectors?

Trip

I'd like to source some of these:

The black plastic part with two pins is called a PCB header (where PCB = printed circuit board).  They are commonly used in electronic circuits, being simple and effective.  The other part  is a socket.  They are sold in strips of a dozen pins on a 0.1" pitch.  The strips are easy to break into smaller sizes, such as the two-pin plug and socket you have.  They are available from those who sell electronic components, including probably Maplin and eBay.

Edited by Podhunter

The black plastic part with two pins is called a PCB header (where PCB = printed circuit board).  They are commonly used in electronic circuits, being simple and effective.  The other part  is a socket.  They are sold in strips of a dozen pins on a 0.1" pitch.  The strips are easy to break into smaller sizes, such as the two-pin plug and socket you have.  They are available from those who sell electronic components, including probably Maplin and eBay.

These PCB SIL single in line sockets and connectors are dirt cheap and very useful, I use them a lot

TIP - want a connector and plug you cant plug in the wrong way round? Simple, wire up 3 connectors so the centre one is positive and the two outside are negative. wire the 2 outsides together and you have a connector that works every time.