Removing Heljan 37 windows

modelman14

Hello all.

After a long absense from modeling due to a house move and disposal of my layouts i am now in a position to model again.

I am currently stripping a Heljan 37 down for respraying,detailing etc but i am stuck at the removal of the windows.

I really need to keep them so can anyone give me a way of removing them without breaking them..

Thanks in advance.....

I`ll post a couple of pics of an 08 i`ve just finished.. :no: 

The windows have come out with just finger pressure from the outside on all the ones I've done up to now, with no breakages.

I think there is a particular order that the screen and cab side windows are removed, but it is quite obvious.

Jinty ;)

The windows have come out with just finger pressure from the outside on all the ones I've done up to now, with no breakages.

I think there is a particular order that the screen and cab side windows are removed, but it is quite obvious.

Jinty ;)

Cheers,I'll give it a try,seems a lot of glue around them though....

Jinty ;)

Sure enough they all pressed out with no breakages.....just a little gentle force...

These forums are great....

Thanks a lot.....