0-4-2T no. 1465 in BR days

I am currently detailing and re-chassising (is that a real word?!) an Airfix 14xx body using a Mainly Trains/Iain Rice set of detailing parts and will be numbering it 1465.  This loco ended its days at Croes Newydd shed, being withdrawn in September 1958, and is one that I remember seeing as a lad, probably on local auto-trains.  The body I have is a plain green GWR one and I have removed the lettering, number plates and buffer beam numbers ready to fit the new etched plates.  However, before I do this I am wondering what livery to finish it.  I have read that some of the class were intially painted plain green in early BR days, then Black and then some in lined Green.  Is there anywhere that would tell me which of these 1465 carried at the end of its days?  I will be fitting the early BR 'unicycling lion' crests as, with it being withdrawn relatively early compared to others in the class, I think this would be more suitable.

Edited by 5050

Thanks for those, very quick response!  I've been looking for photos of the loco but not found one.  Definitely a rather worn Black (or possibly a dull and dirty plain Green?) in the Chasewater shot - but is there a hint of lining in the other?  However, I'm now in another quandrary.  It doesn't have a top feed!!  Chopping the moulded one off looks like a major task so perhaps the easiest way out would be to look for another ex-Croes Newydd loco that does have one.  I'll get my Locoshed book, my Combine and some photo books out over the weekend.

EDIT - I've also realised that the tool boxes are in the 'forward' position rather than centred on the splashers - so it's even more wrong for the Airfix body!

Edited by 5050