Falmouth Coupe TRI brake coach And their nonbrake sisters

844fan

Hey all,

Been having a weird week my nerves are just frazzeled but I've been meaning to ask this for a bit. I'm looking for information on the nonbrake equivalent of the Falmouth Coupe TRI brake coach of the GWR as I plan to have these used as express coaches. I've not had any luck trying my hand at Google and the only example I get consistently is well a Thomas character "Old Slow Coach" and she is of course the brake variety not the types I'm looking for.

I suppose I could freelance a nonbrake varient just add in windows where they are missing on the brake coach but before I do I want to see if they did have any counterparts. 

Thanks all hope everyone is feeling in a deceht holiday spirit already. Me I'm trying my best.

Take care.

Have you had a luck in Russell's GWR Coaches for 1838 to 1913. It details the coaches of the Cornishman for which the Falmouth Coupes were built

Forgive me is that a book or website? If a book please give me the Author's first name as well so I can search for it properly. Thank you either way.