RMweb

Orchard Road TMD - BR Blue - The Story Continues

mudmagnet

• RMweb Gold

Can we have few more "super" photos like your class 31... :sungum:

Hi

Great photos you have done, liking the Br Blue era, and the open top of the engine shed so you can see all the details, looks excellent mate.

Yes, the cl31 photo looks brilliant.

Jamie

Thanks for the comments!

I'll take some more photos when I've set both boards up in the garage - to give me chance to test everything before packing to go to Stafford.

I do have an old Lima, yet detailed, class 31 and will take some photos of this one as well.

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Looking forward to seeing it, never know I might be pitched next to you (well I do seem to get put near great exhibits)

Thanks for the comments Will.

You are more than welcome to come over and have a 'play' if you get chance!

• Like 1

Small update - Orchard Road will be appearing at Warley 2014.

I'll update the exhibition list later.

Hi Richard

I would say that's a mega update......Congratulations on your invite......Well deserved considering your high standard of modelling...

Cheers Bill

Great news about Warley Richard, it might JUST tempt me to go this year now and fork out OVER TWENTY QUID :O for entrance and car park to come and have a play, OR stick me down as an operator for on day :no: , hahahha.

All the best,

Andy. :sungum:

Hi

Not much progress on the layout since the weekend, but have been working on the signal. This is now ready for final cleaning and painting. Eventually this will be operational, but unlikely to get sorted for a few weeks. The other soldering project are the PH Design depot baskets. As can be seen in the photos, the etches are very fine and so far have only soldered up one basket. As this is the first one, thus learning the best way to fold and solder. The rest should be easier. Very pleased with the result so faia

ive been looking back and jut wondered who is the signal made by.  i really like it and does it work .. .

regards ian 

• RMweb Gold

ive been looking back and jut wondered who is the signal made by.  i really like it and does it work .. .

regards ian 

Hi Ian,

The signal is an MSE kit (SR rail-built post) - from Wizard Models. I did look at making it work, but decided against it in the end.

Hi mate

Hope you have had a good show, never got chance to go and see your layout, hope all went well for you.

Andy, hope managed to have a good time to... I take it you were viewing as oppose to operating your own layout.

Jamie

• RMweb Gold

Hi mate

Hope you have had a good show, never got chance to go and see your layout, hope all went well for you.

Andy, hope managed to have a good time to... I take it you were viewing as oppose to operating your own layout.

Jamie

The exhibition is next weekend!

• Like 1

The exhibition is next weekend!

I was just going to say that, :O and NO Jamie, I was supposed to be there but I have sold all my Exhibition Layouts. Boo oooo oo :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

BUT we will have a good time anyway :stinker:

And :sungum:

Edited by Andrew P

• RMweb Gold

oh i get to see it in the flesh next week.  that will be great  and may be soak some ideas up off it :locomotive:  :senile:  

That's great! Hope you won't be disappointed!

Don't forget to say hello! You may even get chance to have a go!

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Look forward to seeing you at Stafford then. I'll set up on Sat.

Are we all in the "little boys" room then ?

Stu

Hi Stu

We're setting up Friday afternoon / evening.

Don't where we are, but surely should be pride and place!

See you Saturday!

That's great! Hope you won't be disappointed!

Don't forget to say hello! You may even get chance to have a go!

oh i will. . . i can talk a glass eye asleep tho :jester:  but ive only been into the hobby just for just over a year so ive never been to Stafford. but im looking forward to it . . .i think my first show i visited was doncaster last year . .. for some reason i ended up goin even thought it was 100 miles away  :O

cheers ian