Red Sticker On Bodyside Of Certain Colas Class 60's

HullCityB17

On the two or three of the earlier batch of Colas Class 60 which had the early style Hard Hard - 60002 being one example. There is a red sticker which is about the Data Panel. I have then seen this below the data panel on another Colas Class 60 but I do not have any pictures of which this is and there are not clear pictures on the Internet of what it is.

I am hoping to model a Colas Class 60, possibly 60002, but this sticker if that is what it is does not show on the details of what is available in the transfer packs.

I have also noticed in all the pictures that I have checked that none of the Colas Class 60's have the Brush Works Plates fitted. Please can somebody confirm if this is correct?

Many Thanks In Advance,

John

Many thanks for that guys. I think I might stick with the Railfreight Petroleum livery for my Heljan Class 60 which is going to be renumbered and resprayed as 60002 as I am not keen on Total stickers. Also, as these do not seem to have the Brush build plates.

I have another Heljan Class 60, but not sure yet whether to keep as 60010 which I purchased second hand which needs a minor transfer fix which someone else weathered or to change this to a Colas Class 60 without the Total Stickers.