06 shunter lamp iron location

I'm modifying a comercial model of an 06 class shunter into something a little more accurate and can,t find a clear picture of the rear of the cab of the early 3 window version to give me a clue where the top lamp iron should go. It should go above the top marker light but I can't see it see it silouetted by the centre window which in this position it would be in front of. Anyone any sugestions, I'm modelling it in early green livery.

Thanks in anticipation.

John.

I'm modifying a comercial model of an 06 class shunter into something a little more accurate and can,t find a clear picture of the rear of the cab of the early 3 window version to give me a clue where the top lamp iron should go. It should go above the top marker light but I can't see it see it silouetted by the centre window which in this position it would be in front of. Anyone any sugestions, I'm modelling it in early green livery.

Thanks in anticipation.

John.

Not sure if they were altered (doubt it) but in blue the top lamp bracket was directly above the centre of the middle window, immediately above the bead around the glass.

J

Not sure if they were altered (doubt it) but in blue the top lamp bracket was directly above the centre of the middle window, immediately above the bead around the glass.

J

Thanks very much J that would explain why it doesn't show in silouette against the center window at the rear of the cab. I,ll have another peer at my photographs. Any more info' would be most welcome.

John.

Archived