The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Impossible Railways TV series

shortliner

Last evening I watched, on Catch-up TV, a programme that is actually being broadcast next Tuesday.  I found it very interesting and can recommend members to watch it - It is called "Impossible Railways", is on Yesterday channel  and the series starts on Tuesday at 8 PM - The first programme features the Wuppertal Monorail, The New York Cross Harbour railway, The Madrid Funicular street railways  and CrossRail. There are several other showings before the official broadcast takes place for those who want to set up their equipment to record it.

Edited by shortliner

FWIW When my lady set it up to record - it asked if she wanted to record "once" or "series", so it was told to record "series"  - on the planner also said "series 1, episode 1"

We can only hope! But I note that other entries adjacent to it on the alphabetical list, such as for Impossible Engineering, show a specific number of total episodes. Impossible Trains does not, and looking at shows I know to be one-offs, this is true of them. However, perhaps future shows are planned but they don't know how many yet?