Afternoon guys.

Regner, purveyors of G scale German outline live steam locomotives in standard and narrow gauges along with live steam stationary engines and the odd traction engine. All bases covered.

They also produce in limited quantities think hen's teeth a feldbahn system to accompany their live steam production run.

I keep looking towards this system on which to base an indoor micro line.

I know it is to the HUGE G scale proportions which means the microline will be even busier/more cramped than an O-gauge muddle.

The chief reason for the option is the very tight track design components:

R1 = 400mm 

R2 = 500mm

There are points which I think are to R2 and flex track as well as some set-track components in both radii

Which means it should fit comparatively easily onto a shelf L shaped corner layout with a 2 off 36" x 16"' and a 36" x 16" corner board.

Maximum run of about 9 feet. One board an industrial area the other str8 board the quarry or woodland. The curve being the link, scenic break and staging space.

The gauge is 30mm yes I know I could do it in Smerty-Two but the points are much larger and this system looks to be the most compact this side of Gn15.

The big Q is does anyone here muddle indoors using this product?

I've bought some running frames and wheels with a view to putting it under 16mm laser cut rolling stock from IP Engineering

The locomotive are quite small but still weigh over the pound avoir du pois so should manage just about anything attached to the coupler.

Your thinks on the matter.