Dapol 08 lighting

mervyn

Do you mean that they come on but turn off when you release the function button, or do you mean that you can't turn them on at all?

If the former then you need to make that function latching rather than non-latching.

If you give us a bit more data like which Zimo 08 sound project you have (there are several) and which DCC system you are using, that will help too.

Best,

John K

Thanks for the reply John ,should have been a bit more clearer, when I press the F button they come on but when I release it they go off ,is there any cv I can reset to leave them on when the button is pressed I use a Powercab and a signatrak  system HTH.

Just had another session but using the power cab this time can get the lights to stay on with the power cab ,but not my signa trak will contact the manufacturers and see if there is a way of making F3/4 do what I want them to ! will post reply on here ....

Nigel has it. The default setting of NCE is latching for functions greater than 2, so you will get the effect you want.

I have no knowledge of the workings of Signatrak but search the manual for latching or toggling functions.

John K