Side Profile of Brighton Shed

Jack P

Hello collective Southern mind,

I am looking for a side profile of Brighton shed, ideally showing ground level right up to the roof profile. It can be in the background of the shot if it's clear enough, or if anyone has any drawings that would be appreciated also.

I have done my usual trawling and have come up with slim pickings, A PM or reply here would be much appreciated

Kind regards

Hello collective Southern mind,

I am looking for a side profile of Brighton shed, ideally showing ground level right up to the roof profile. It can be in the background of the shot if it's clear enough, or if anyone has any drawings that would be appreciated also.

I have done my usual trawling and have come up with slim pickings, A PM or reply here would be much appreciated

Kind regards

Is there nothing in any of the books on Southern sheds ? ........ or Southern locos-on-shed books ? ..................................... without doubt, most pictures of Brighton seem to be from the road above or across the yard towards the water softeners.

• Like 1

Is there nothing in any of the books on Southern sheds ? ........ or Southern locos-on-shed books ? ..................................... without doubt, most pictures of Brighton seem to be from the road above or across the yard towards the water softeners.

Not the same side profile i'm after i'm afraid. There'a a decent photo in Roger Griffiths 'Southern Sheds in Camera', have also checked, Paul Bolgers book on SR MPD's and Southern Steam on shed by tony Fairclough and Alan Wills, sadly nothing suits what i'm after.