PRESTONDAVID01, lasercut 00 & 0 gauge building kits

Stevelewis

I am unusre if  this  has  been previously  mentioned  .............I have  made purchases  from an  eBay seller  Prestondavid01  who lists  a range  of  Laser cut kits  for  0  & 00 gauge railway  structures

The Prices are  reasonable

The  Kits  include  Station Buildings, Signal Boxes,  Goods shed,  Platform canopies  etc,  lineside  huts

post-10539-0-48463800-1533381553.jpg

Edited by Stevelewis

Guest teacupteacup

I am unusre if  this  has  been previously.............I have  made purchases  from an  eBay seller  Prestondavid01  who lists  a range  of  Laser cut kits  for  0  & 00 gauge railway  structures

The Prices are  reasonable

The  Kits  include  Station Buildings, Signal Boxes,  Goods shed,  Platform canopies  etc,  lineside  huts

Do you have a link to any of the items for sale?  

Searching on the username provides no results

Do you have a link to any of the items for sale?  

Searching on the username provides no results

Search in  O Gauge  BRIDGES,TUNNELS AND  BUILDINGS

will try to put  link on  later

Edited by Stevelewis

I have received my  order 2 days  after ordering,  and  found  the  kits  to  be  of  excellent  quality,  I built  a  'lineside hut'  a  simple  kit  of  around 8 parts  it went  together perfectlly,  just  requires  painting  now, a second  kit   of  a  Wayside  Station  shelter  is 75%  constructed and  again  excellent  quality,

I will post  photos when  completed,

I have no connection  with  the  seller , I simply  found  his   sales items  when  browsing   eBay  for  0 Gauge  structures