Ffestiniog Slate Wagon Kits

Hello,

I'm new to narrow gauge, but not to modelling as I'm mostly building P4 models to run on Mostyn by Barrowmore.

I'm looking for narrow gauge kits, ideally slate wagons of the Ffestiniog type in 0-16.5 to run on our other layout Johnstown Road.

I've found Wrightlines have a Talyllyn slate wagon kit but not sure what else is out there.

Thank you

Gareth

• RMweb Gold

Hello,

I'm new to narrow gauge, but not to modelling as I'm mostly building P4 models to run on Mostyn by Barrowmore.

I'm looking for narrow gauge kits, ideally slate wagons of the Ffestiniog type in 0-16.5 to run on our other layout Johnstown Road.

I've found Wrightlines have a Talyllyn slate wagon kit but not sure what else is out there.

Thank you

Gareth

Gareth,  

The 7mm Association produce both the 2 & 3 ton Ffestiniog variants  http://7mmnga.org.uk/Slate-wagons-and-chopper-couplings.php

Martin

Edited by mcowgill

• RMweb Gold

Gareth,

I have a couple of the 7mmNGA kits that I no longer have need for - if you would like to purchase them from me please send me a PM.

I'm trying to have a bit of a clear out of things that I'm never going to get round to building.

I think (will need to check later to confirm though) that there are 2 x 2Ton kits, and 1 x 3Ton kits.  There might also be one of Port Wynnstay's FR Gunpowder wagons kits as well if you are interested. 

Best Wishes, 

Neil