What parts needed to detail the Hornby class 90?

Hello all,

Does anyone know what other detailing bits will be needed to detail the Hornby class 90 (not including Phd, MGR Hooper's shapeways shop,wheels)? I'm only doing one front as the other will be kept as a coupling (unless there is an alternative). Also, what about pantographs? I have done a thread on this before so would it be worth waiting for Bachmann's class 90 and try and get a spare pantograph? Any help would be appreciated

Best regards, Matthew

To get the answer that best suits your needs you should probably be more specific about your detailing plans. For example some people replace the bodyside grilles entirely, others are happy to compromise, will you be fitting ETS cables, what couplings will you be using, does your prototype have the RCH/TDM cable holders in the original position or had they moved elsewhere?

Hi, I'm doing the EWS class 90 but I don't really know the technical names of the fronts but the valance, front 4 air pipes and the other thing that indicates whether its passenger of freight i have got sorted. It's just the other pipes that are at the front that I intend to replace and the buckeye (I think) coupling. If possible I will replace the side grilles and the pantograph and wheels ad the pickups as my model is 20 years old (R2057). Any help would be good and apologies for lack of knowledge of technical terms.

Best Regards, Matthew