RMweb

Informal American Meet at Guildex Telford this Weekend

jasond

Just in case there are any other Telford visitors here with interest in N American O-scale, we are getting together for a coffee (well OK, I'll have tea) at 2pm both days in the cafe area. 

Maple Leaf/Stars 'n' Stripes small flags on the table. 

If you know possibly interested parties who just can't bear the white-heat of this Forum please pass this invitation on.
Thanks
Jason

For all you Guildex 2018 visitors here with an interest in N American O-scale, we are getting together for a coffee (well OK, I'll have tea) at 2pm both days in the cafe area.

Maple Leaf/Stars 'n' Stripes small flags on the table.

If you know other American O-scalers who are attending Guildex 2018, but don't do forums please pass this invitation on.
Thanks
Jason

The Guildex 2018 Show Guide is here:

http://gauge0guild.com/Guildex%20Telford%20Guide%202018.pdf

• Like 2

Yup, the content is up there twice.  Didn't look like that in the Preview.  Ah well, the first bit was from the post to the G0G Forum cut and pasted.  Anyway, see you at Telford if you want to talk about it some more :scratchhead:

Jason

Unfortunately due to colossal memory failure on my part I shan't be able to get to Guildex this year :fool:

A slight pity that of the 100+ stalls only a handful might have any US Outline on hand, either. Ah well, I never did like modelling the 'mainstream' like everybody else... :D

Sorry to hear you can't make it Jordan.  I guess Crawley Sep15 and Winchester Oct20 are well out of your way.  Leigh next April 27?  Fancy an M420 brass kit?

Jason

Edited by jasond