Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

URGENTLY LOOKING FOR HELP!

01.gellert

Hi All,

I am looking for a layout (again as the replacement layout had to pull out as well) for the Walton on Thames Model Railway Exhibition on Sat 29th September 2018 (address is All Saints Church Hall, Queens Road, Hersham, Walton on Thames, KT12 5LU, Surrey). It's a lovely exhibition with exhibitors coming from Surrey, Hampshire, Kent, Berkshire, Hertfordshire & Oxfordshire. All the exhibitors have enjoyed it in the past!

The total footprint for the area is 16 feet x 5 feet. Ideally, I would like it to be N gauge, however I am open to other gauges. (First layout cancelled due to an operation a few days before our exhibition).

Unfortunately, we can't pay for any vehicle hire, however we are happy to pay for your travel costs, and you will get lunch (and tea/coffee throughout the day).

If anyone can help, please let me know ASAP!

Thanks!

Gellért (Exhibition Manager)

Tel: 07763438150

Email: gkiss@waltonmodelrailwayexhibition.co.uk