Slaters 4-wheel GWR Coach Kits

NeilHB

• RMweb Gold

Hi All, 

After a bit of assistance from RMWeb please - does anyone have one of the Slater's 4-wheel GWR coach kits please? I'm after the parts numbers for the body mouldings please, as I have a cunning plan to turn them into some (hopefully) relatively easy 0-16.5 coaches for our layout - http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/139099-henmore-dale-light-railway-trent-valley-area-groups-7mm-ng-layout/&do=findComment&comment=3355112

I know the 009 lot have done this a number of times, utilising the sides from Ratio's 4mm GWR 4-wheel kits. However the only way to order the right parts from Slater's is with the part number. As I only want the side mouldings, I don't particularly want to buy a whole kit, in case my idea doesn't actually work out. 

Thanks in advance for your assistance. 

• RMweb Gold

Those of you who may wish to purchase the sides or indeed any component of Slater's coach kits, should simply enter 'X7C' into the search box on Slater's website - that will give all the different parts that are available. 

You'll need to ring and order them though, as they aren't available for purchasing from the website. 

:-)