RMweb

CML route selection issue

TEAMYAKIMA

Hi

I know virtually NOTHING about electronics in general and DCC in particular. I have relied on a friend to install CML DAC20's but the promised route selection has not materialised

I need help/advice to programme the route selection please.

Hi

Get hold of the locoanalyse program from Signatrak. you will find it so much more easier than messing arround with individual CVs. I don't use route selection my self but it seems fairly easy to do.

Andy

Hi

Get hold of the locoanalyse program from Signatrak. you will find it so much more easier than messing arround with individual CVs. I don't use route selection my self but it seems fairly easy to do.

Andy

Thanks for the suggestion - I tried downloading it last night after reading this post but so far have not succeeded in doing so - will try again!

Edited by TEAMYAKIMA

Thanks for the suggestion - I tried downloading it last night after reading this post but so far have not succeeded in doing so - will try again!

Do you have a PR3 or similar to connect the DAC20 with the PC? you need to be able to do that to programme the DAC20 board

Do you have a PR3 or similar to connect the DAC20 with the PC? you need to be able to do that to programme the DAC20 board

Very good point, I forgot about connecting to PC.

Ps I have also found another trick you can do with a DAC where the outputs can be combined if needed where1 device needs 3 addresses

Andy