Blog- brammie's Blog - Clackwick - Small Clouds Only?

RSS Fetcher

Following a busy period on the domestic front, I was finally able to make a start today on what I percieved earlier as significant problems with the track supply on Clackwick. Having constructed the framework and side panels in 2005 I didn't quite know what to expect, but once I got going it was a relief to find that I had built the supporting timberwork with some degree of foresight. Twenty or so screws removed, two panels lifted out, one mains plug disconnected and all was revealed:

It was also pleasing to discover that I appear to have incorporated track/point supply pickups to the majority of individual sections. I identified those found on the first area investigated by attaching a short length of masking tape to the track - topside:

Two or three track lengths/points within this area were found to lacking individual supplies and these will be added to the "worksheet", for corrective action later in the week. Tomorrow will see a further area inspected, but for the moment I am much relieved.

Attached thumbnail(s)
  • blogentry-33728-0-39318100-1544364047_th
  • blogentry-33728-0-15458100-1544364354_th

View the full article