Weston-Super-Mare Model Railway Show - 13th Jan 2019

SDJR7F88

Sunday 13th January 2019 saw the annual Weston-Super-Mare Model Railway Show, at the Campus, Worle, Somerset.

This years line-up featured no less than 26 layouts in a variety of gauges and scales, as well as a good selection of Trade Stands and Demos. The event also marked Amiens 1918's (my 009 Scale WW1 Trench Railway) first Anniversary of being on the Exhibition Circuit, Winning "Best in Show".

Hope you enjoy!

Sunday 13th January 2019 saw the annual Weston-Super-Mare Model Railway Show, at the Campus, Worle, Somerset.

This years line-up featured no less than 26 layouts in a variety of gauges and scales, as well as a good selection of Trade Stands and Demos. The event also marked Amiens 1918's (my 009 Scale WW1 Trench Railway) first Anniversary of being on the Exhibition Circuit, Winning "Best in Show".

Hope you enjoy!

https://youtu.be/VmrzgW548h4

Hi ,nice to see my layout as your title picture to your video....thanks for that,

It was a very good show wasn’t it ,though I didn’t get to see much of the other layouts as it was so busy...cheers

Regards

Brian ,

Hi ,nice to see my layout as your title picture to your video....thanks for that,

It was a very good show wasn’t it ,though I didn’t get to see much of the other layouts as it was so busy...cheers

Regards

Brian ,

Many thanks! Was good to meet you. Really is a wonderful layout. Certainly was a busy one! Got to be one of the busiest shows there to date! Thanks Gil I had some extra operators on hand to help out, while I had a quick look around.
  • Like 1