RMweb

Looking for 1958 and 1969 working timetable for BR(SR) western division

Hi,

Can someone please help me, I am looking how to obtain a 1958 and a 1969 working timetables for trains out of Waterloo to Exeter and beyond, plus Brighton/ Plymouth trains if not part of timetable, for my Bridport Central layout, so I can run a what might have been service if the line existed. Many thanks for your help in advance.

Cheers

Dave

I can do you the October 1968 SR freight WTT (covers the whole Region) plus the complete SR loco diagrams (although they're called 'programs') for the same period. No reasonable offer refused.

I can do you the October 1968 SR freight WTT (covers the whole Region) plus the complete SR loco diagrams (although they're called 'programs') for the same period. No reasonable offer refused.

Stuart Blencowe might be worth an ask its where all mine came from

http://www.stewartblencowe.co.uk/

Phil

Thanks Phil for your help.

BR

Dave

Try the National Archives at Kew. They have loads of WTTs. They are listed in the RAIL section.

Thanks I will look into it

BR

Dave