Ordering from Bethlehem Car Works

ChrisH-UK

Has anyone ordered directly from BCW in the last 4 months? Their website appears to have been updated in that time frame but I sent a query prior to placing an order and had no response. Has anyone used paypal to pay them at any time? The website says this is possible but also says about including payment with your mailed-in order and I have no idea how to combine paypal and snailmail.

Thanks

Chris H 

1 hour ago, ChrisH-UK said:

Has anyone ordered directly from BCW in the last 4 months? Their website appears to have been updated in that time frame but I sent a query prior to placing an order and had no response. Has anyone used paypal to pay them at any time? The website says this is possible but also says about including payment with your mailed-in order and I have no idea how to combine paypal and snailmail.

Thanks

Chris H 

How long ago did you send the email. Some traders may have a backlog of emails or only check it infrequently.  

The second bit about sending mail order looks to be only for those yet to acknowledge the existence of internet based payment methods.  

2 hours ago, Spitfire2865 said:

How long ago did you send the email. Some traders may have a backlog of emails or only check it infrequently.  

The second bit about sending mail order looks to be only for those yet to acknowledge the existence of internet based payment methods.  

2.5 weeks ago, I'd hope that's long enough.

Here's the ordering page https://bethlehemcarworks.com/ordering/ maybe someone else can make more sense of it.