More Clerestories and Dreadnoughts from Worsley Works

Also placed in Small Suppliers.

There have been quite a few additions to the Worsley works range of 4mm etches.

There is now an E40. These brake compos were around in the West Country and Wales until the 1930’s. Some ran as pairs pre dating bespoke B sets by many years.

The Dreadnought range now include the J6 Sleeping car, complete with the unique solebar arrangements. Rather than waste etching space, Worsley have included a set of truss rods. These are not for the sleeper but supplied as spares for other projects. (I asked for this).

The Milford Haven clerestory train is now available for the first time. This was a complete train of centre isle open coaches. Diagrams A6, C18, H5 and D32. Also available are the unusual D36 coaches for this set that had sliding doors instead of the usual folding double van doors.

Final, there is a one off D33 Brake Kitchen first. I never understood why it was a first as there is no passenger accommodation in it. The corridor side is based on the photograph in Russell. The Kitchen side is based on known information as no drawing or photograph exists that I am aware of. If it is wrong, then blame me.

These are supplied as etches only with ends, roof and solebars.

A welcome addition to enable a wide range of GWR vehicles to be produced.

For those who still lust after toplights, Worsley Works, produce a range of 57ft and a 70ft toplight as sides only that can be used on modified rtr bodies. If you miss Larry Goddard he is building Worsley toplights on another site.

http://westernthunder.co.uk/index.php?threads/toplight-coaches.7512/#post-180140

Full list available here

http://www.worsleyworks.co.uk/4mm/4mm_GWR.htm

Mike Wiltshire

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Informative/Useful 3