Deltic Prototype Anyone?

RedgateModels

Unfortunately (well, from my point of view) the activities of collectors has pushed the prices up which makes life difficult for those of us trying to obtain things for a running layout.

I need a platform extension piece; they are currently selling for over £50 each!

Simon.

Unfortunately (well, from my point of view) the activities of collectors has pushed the prices up which makes life difficult for those of us trying to obtain things for a running layout.

I need a platform extension piece; they are currently selling for over £50 each!

Simon.

It's cheaper to remove the shelter from an island platform than buy the extension. A couple of figures/luggage hide the holes! I assume the extensions are rare because the station itself was so expensive, that only the well heeled could afford them as well.

Plastic ones are cheaper, but not compatible with the metal ones without some bodging.

Prototype Deltic coming up I think. The 3-rail chassis is quite expensive to get hold of, though a few simple mods will convert a two rail one.

Archived