Control panel table

bike2steam

It was another of those 'chin scrathing ' moments, thinking of what to do to solve a small problem. This time it was how to support the control panel for the new layout, sufficient enough to support a boxed panel 3 feet x 2 feet x 4 inches deep. Then the other half decided to buy a small flat-pack trolley, from Argos, for her new printer for the new computer, mmm thought I, just the thing, a nice neat thing with a top roughly 18" x 24", about 2 feet tall on 4 castors - ideal, can be wheeled under the layout when not in use - all for £12.99, you couldn't make something for that price. For anyone interested the ref. number is 617/2011

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500002201&langId=-1&searchTerms=6172011

Looks nice but the height might be a little low unless you're sitting down. Height is only about 21".I suppose you could put the control panel on top which might rise it a bit more & still be able to get it under the layout.

Looks nice but the height might be a little low unless you're sitting down. Height is only about 21".I suppose you could put the control panel on top which might rise it a bit more & still be able to get it under the layout.

True, I was thinking of adding a drawer for tools under the control panel, bringing the height up another 6 inches or so, the inside of the trolley being ideal for some stock storage.

Archived