Class 33 front end detail question

I bought a 'bagpipe' class 33 a fair while ago and have just got round to adding the front end detailing. Sadly what looks like a jumper receptacle is missing from the box - its part 73 according to the instruction leaflet and I've circled it in red on the photo below.

My question is, does anyone do any sort of replacement for this? Howes are out of stock of the crucial Heljan sprue and have been for months so I need to try and source a replacement from elsewhere so I can finish the detailing. There is a similar component on the class 47 sprues but its not quite the same and may look odd?

Many thanks, Phil Porter.

post-521-127282896055.jpg

Phil, mjt offer a full front end multiple workin pipe set if u wanna replace all the pipes IMHO they look better , if not I've got one to do at some point, so I can always post u the offending multiworking recepticle.

Cheers dave

Brilliant - thanks Dave - I'll stick with the Heljan pipes (already painted them - pain in the neck trying to paint black plastic yellow!) and fellow RMwebber Ajax has offered to send the offending Hejan 'bit'/receptacle - not sure if he has one or two (I need two) so will shout as and when I know the score - but thanks so much to you and Ajax - wonderful to be the recipient of such freely given help and generosity.

Best wishes, Phil.

Archived