Peco Smartfrog problems

RTJ

(Apologies---I posted this initially under the 7mm banner. Mods please delete as you see fit)

...essentially I can't get it/them to work!  I have the controller board ("SmartSwitch") wired up and all 4 switches operate the 4 servos OK (in fact, very well), BUT I cannot get the 4 Smartfrogs to work. I have checked all the wiring...but there is just no voltage at all on the output terminal to the frog(s). I assumed the fault was with the Smartswitch but that has just been replaced FoC under warranty by RailsofSheffield, (very good service btw). The new one doesn't work as expected either.

I've got microswitches as a 'belt-and-braces' answer if all else fails.

If anyone else is contemplating this system I would say that the 4 frog switchers @ about £10 each is an extra expense that seems poor value. The basic system ("Smartswitch") is fine if you can buy it as a special offer (which I did). I would then either mate it with a Megapointscontroller (https://megapointscontrollers.co.uk/product/servo-controller-4r/) or go the full hog and buy their complete Megapoints system outright, (other similar systems are available).

Usual disclaimers.

In short, has anyone else had similar problems and been able to overcome them?

Thanks,

Richard.