Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

46th Redditch Model Railway Exhibition 21st & 22nd September

Reddibus

46th Redditch Model Railway Exhibition with working layout, trade stands and railway modelling demonstrations. The exhibition has the repetition of being a friendly show with good quality layouts and a wide variety of trade support.

A special offer this year if children bring an adult with them they can get in for FREE.
Our prices also include a free guide book. There is free on site parking - by road follow signs for Town Centre and then it is Access one off the town centre ring road
Venue 10 minute walk from the rail and bus stations. Map of route can be download from our web site

• RMweb Premium

Went today. Usual nice selection of layouts but a distinct lack of visitors.

It was the quietest I've seen it.

Maybe the hot & sunny day had an effect? If so Sunday should be better with rain forecast.

I'll put up a few pictures when I've sorted them.

• RMweb Premium
9 hours ago, TrentValleyRailway said:

An excellent exhibition as always, highlights of layouts on show below.

Redditch Model Railway Exhibition 2019

What an excellent portrayal of the Redditch weekend.  It was great to see the layouts in a bit more detail in your video and there were clearly some really good displays on show.

For our part, we enjoyed bringing 29th Street Wharf to the show and were grateful for the kind comments about the layout.

Last, but not least, many thanks to Guy and the team for putting on a really enjoyable exhibition.  We had a great weekend and enjoyed the company of the modellers and traders.

A picture of some of the locos, stabled at the end of day.

20190921_152943.jpg.06a9a21426a8ddc7c609ebdce9133079.jpg