The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Project Malachi - 00 scale generic chaldron wagon

Compound2632

Project Malachi - 00 scale generic chaldron waggon  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Please select your response to Project Malachi from the following list:

• Brilliant! This is what the hobby has been crying out for! I have pre-ordered fifty of each variant!
    • I've just finished scratch-building a fleet of chaldron waggons, so this announcement is of no interest to me.
    • B@&&£r - I've just finished scratch-building a fleet of chaldron waggons...
    • This model will be sooo inaccurate - the only way to build an accurate chaldron waggon is to work in P4.
    • Will I be able to modify this model to run on my model of the 4 ft gauge Little Eaton Tramway?
    • This model is bound to rile the rivet counters - the prototype has no rivets.
    • Generic? Why can't they pick a specific prototype i.e. the Wylam version.
    • Are they doing the Wylam version?
    • Please can someone post a photo of the brake side of a chaldron waggon as running in 1816?
    • Generic? That goes against all the advances in pre-Victorian RTR models made in the last 40 years. Imagine what the outcry would be if someone announced a "generic" waggonway horse!
    • I model NSE so this announcement is of no interest to me.
    • Other. (Please write a short post of no fewer than 500 words outlining your views on this announcement. Your post should include at least one unsupported sweeping generalisation and one comment on your misinterpretation of the opinion of another RMWebber that you would think twice about making to their face.)