Peculiar issue with Loksound V4 decoder on Hornby class 56

Lambolavis

Hi all, went to have a bit of a play with the layout and my Hornby Colas class 56 has started playing up in a weird way. It’s got a Loksound V4 decoder(Legomanbiffo reblow) 

first tried to run it and all the functions worked fine, went to move it and nothing happened (not even engine revs increase in Sound which suggested it wasn’t the drive-lock function) so gave up and left it, went to move another loco, Hattons 66 with sound and that was working fine but as soon as I started it moving the 56 started to move too. Both locos are on different decoder numbers, 03 for the 66 and number 08 for the 56. The functions for the 56 still work when controller is controlling decoder number 08 but it won’t move unless it’s on decoder number 03.
Any ideas and/or help to resolve this would be greatly appreciated please.

I'm guessing you've consisted the 56 by mistake.  

How you did it depends on your system.  

Manually, you can check by reading CV19 on the programming track, if its "3" that's your explanation, change it to zero to un-consist it. 

But your system might also be keeping a record of consists, so better to clear any of those as well (how depends on the system.).