The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

One Square

mozzer models

Clue - the name of the village nearest to this square is also the name used by an English comedian and singer. He has been a support act for the Canadian band Barenaked Ladies on two UK tours.

Great band! Our kids got one of their first demo tapes, and we've followed them ever since. Saw them live a couple of months ago, and they're still going strong after almost 20 years.

Hint - add a few more words from that clue when you google and you will get the answer.

I googled 'Barenaked Ladies' and all I got was info on an obscure canadian rock band. I was most disappointed.

Boothby Graffoe. I'd never heard of the village or the comedian until today. Chances are I'll never hear anything about either again.

post-7483-127261254965.png

Clue - there is a working museum near this square, which was an active site into the 1930s (producing scythes by then), though it had been used for producing iron and steel items for centuries before that.