Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

DRS Flask train pictures and videos

• RMweb Premium

Having lived in Kent near dungeoness power station and now in Plymouth. I have seen many flask trains and after looking through the forum couldn’t find a feed covering photos and videos of these unusual freight movements. So I’ve started this feed. I have to go back through my photos to see if I have any I can post. Please feel free to post any flask or flask related photos or videos. 

thank you. 

• RMweb Premium

To start here’s a link to a post with a lovely kua photo from the feed covering accurascale producing a ok model of the kua

Edited by GWRPhil

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Ohmisterporter said:

A good thread to start, Phil. Lost count of how many flask trains I have seen but not photographed. Lesson learned; take pictures of everything, you never know when you may need them. 

Very true. I’ve had a bit of the other side. Took loads of pictures, all digital, then a few years ago due to computer problem which fried my backup drive at same time. I lost around 35000 pictures, albeit only around 6000 were railway ones but it was a real pain. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...