Hornby Mk3 bogies

I have the Wrexham and Shropshire Hornby Mk3 coaches, but all 4 bogies are damaged. I bought spares from Peters Spares and separately hooks only to fit and find they're not remotely close to correct. I don't know what they're for, but they're about 10mm short for the Mk3s. They should have the coupling hanging out on a bracket. I have spent ages looking online today and apart from one person selling a single grey (Royal Train) bogie which looks correct, I can't find a single one the right size. Any ideas where it is possible to get spares? For display the Peter's Spares ones are OK, but I planned to sell the set (67 + DVT + 2 coaches) and they're not usable like this so not comfortable selling as they are.

Peters Spares sell the S9749 Mk3 bogie frame for the old short Hornby Mk3, not the post-2000 scale length version. I'm afraid I haven't managed to source replacements for the current version but given that it is still made, it is highly likely that as some point spares will appear - it's a case of just waiting and looking.