Temple Mills depot - photos and information required (EWS 2001-2007?)

Southwich

Hi all,

Been mulling over a plan to move to do some P4 modelling this year, potentially a plan based on the EWS depot that used to be at Temple Mills. There’s limited photos on Flickr, does anyone have any further photos or information that could be of use please? Shots of the inside of the depot would be really helpful! I’ve managed to Templot the plan but struggling for good photos of the shed and inside.

Link to my uncle's photo album for reference:

https://flickr.com/photos/7421008@N08/sets/72157622836880003

Thanks in advance for any assistance,

Will

• Like 1

Interesting .

I’ve seen your uncles collection before and that’s the best collection of photos of the place I’ve come across TBH.

ive just searched out the only one I’ve ever seen of the inside - it’s from “ acton wells junction “ on flickr, so not my photo .

I think because  it lasted such a short time , no one really got to grips with it .

CC91B684-CDCD-4E6A-91FA-9E8DC6C4E9AD.png

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, rob D2 said:

Interesting .

I’ve seen your uncles collection before and that’s the best collection of photos of the place I’ve come across TBH.

ive just searched out the only one I’ve ever seen of the inside - it’s from “ acton wells junction “ on flickr, so not my photo .

I think because  it lasted such a short time , no one really got to grips with it .

CC91B684-CDCD-4E6A-91FA-9E8DC6C4E9AD.png

Thanks Rob - I saw that and two of the BR Blue 08 inside the shed but that’s about it as you say. Trying to find details on the depot as a whole is proving challenging. I’ve got the track plan into Templot from Google Earth but want some proper plans on the depot before committing to it. The challenge continues!

Kind regards,

Will

• Friendly/supportive 1