Perseverance 4mm Scale GCR clerestory full brake kit: help wanted!

ecgtheow

This is a request from someone, who will need to be a real "expert" on the prototype & ideally also on building the Perseverance 4mm scale GCR clerestory full brake kit. It will make a change from "Sam's Trains" videos on YouTube!

Not being the best, or anywhere near the best builder of brass kits, though I did build a goods van reasonably successfully on an HMRS course, I gave the Perseverance kit of a GCR clerestory full brake to a friend, who is a very good modeller, to build. He is very frustrated with this kit especially as there is no photo or drawing with the kit.

I think that I remember someone on this blog writing about these kits, but having searched RMweb failed to find any useful information.

I did find some information by Steve Banks on the web & reference to an article he wrote for BRM in 1988 & have bought a copy of that edition on eBay, but would be very grateful if the  GCR experts, who seem to be numerous on Wright Writes, could produce a photo & drawing of this coach & any experience they had building the Perseverance kit of it.

William