The Chiltern Mark 3 Livery That Never Was (except partially on 82302)

Rhydgaled

Years back, on the livery Photoshoping topic, @Markmiller2008 asked...

On 27/02/2010 at 21:14, Markmiller2008 said:

If someone could Photoshop this with the coaches in Chiltern Livery for me i'd be greatful!!

Basically the 168 style livery will be used on the MK3's with the DVT shown in this picture already in Chiltern livery.

post-4637-126730524227_thumb.jpg

Mark

I had a go at Photoshopping the image of 82302 that Mark provided, but I had no idea what Chiltern intended so the result probably bares no resemblance.

On 09/03/2010 at 00:15, Rhydgaled said:

Well, it's a very poor quality job and somebody else will probablly be able to do better but here you go:

post-7703-126809362135_thumb.jpg

I had assumed the original plans would never see the light of day, and 82302 would remain a mystery. However, a few weeks back I was looking for information on non-standard mark 3s (the Chiltern/WSMR Galley coaches being one such item) and stumbled across this where DapolDave (as I believe he was at the time) implied that he had seen the artwork for the full set including class 67.

On 14/05/2012 at 22:28, DJM Dave said:

Looks great,

Have been playing with the official artwork for these for 3-4 months now, but wondered why they don't want to carry the grey linking line across the bottom of the coaches to link the 67 and the DVT.

Talking to CR a couple of months back they had no plans to paint the DVT and 67 to match the coaches, which is a shame. :-(

Mind you having the artwork for the DVT in blue/white for almost 2 years, that was a livery that I shall regret not seeing in a complete set including 67! The embellishments on the DVT that never appeared that would have gone through the coaches and mirrored on the 67 would have made it a classis IMHO.

Cheers

Dave

I know it's a long shot, but does anyone still have said artwork and if so would you be willing to share it please?