16.5mm Wheel sets

Hi,

I hope someone will have the answer here. I recently acquired a Hornby/Triang B12 Locomotive. The tender has 16.5mm plastic spoked wheels (tyre width, not including flange). I would like to change them to spoked metal ones, my problem is finding that size tyre, I've tried places like Romford, but to no avail, does anyone know where I might find any.

I did think about using 14.5mm but the ride height of the tender would mean it would effectively "hang" on the Loco coupling and would be too low to remain coupled to any rolling stock, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

When I re-wheeled my Triang/Hornby "Hall" tender I used common-or-garden 16 mm wheels. Romford/Jackson, I think, but Markits, Gibson etc. would do just as well.

The odd quarter millimeter difference in height isn't noticable.

Thanks everyone, Markits have what I'm after, sent an email asking for their new price as they are using their 2013 catalogue, reply was for £354.61 (inc Vat) per axel :jester: Got hold of them today by phone, apparently someone had sticky fingers, should have been £4.62, so have taken the last 3 they have, but more will be available soon.:dancer: