Last Unrefurbished 4CEP?

ianwales

• RMweb Gold
7 minutes ago, ianwales said:

Hi

Can anyone tell me which as the last unrefurbished 4CEP unit in service please and when was it refurbished?

Thanks in advance

Ian

Your best bet would be to look through the 4CEP pages of the Blood and Custard website here;

4 CEP and 4 BEP

If the information isn't on that website it probably isn't readily available anywhere.

• Informative/Useful 1

The last phase I 4-CEP in service unrefurbished was 7106 (until July 1983), the last phase II unit 7175 (until May 1983) and the last 4-BEP reformed to 4-CEP was 7205 (until June 1983). Two phase-II 4-BEPs, 7018 and 7021, remained in service unrefurbished until September 1983.

• Informative/Useful 1

3 hours ago, 4630 said:

Your best bet would be to look through the 4CEP pages of the Blood and Custard website here;

4 CEP and 4 BEP

If the information isn't on that website it probably isn't readily available anywhere.

2 hours ago, bécasse said:

The last phase I 4-CEP in service unrefurbished was 7106 (until July 1983), the last phase II unit 7175 (until May 1983) and the last 4-BEP reformed to 4-CEP was 7205 (until June 1983). Two phase-II 4-BEPs, 7018 and 7021, remained in service unrefurbished until September 1983.

Many Thanks Both.