Sourcing suitable coupling rods?

Building a Furness K2, and after some hurdles, finally have the axles, wheels and drive system mostly done.
But-
I don't have suitable coupling rods. I was able to finally track down a number for the coupled wheelbase, and made sure to check it against my chassis, so I know I'm looking for coupling rods of approx 8'6" or 34mm in scale. Anyone know of any engines or coup rods that are close or match?

And yes, I do know about Alan Gibson universal coupling rods buuut I can't find any one who has them in stock, let alone that ships to the US. 

14 hours ago, SomethingTrainLover said:

Building a Furness K2, and after some hurdles, finally have the axles, wheels and drive system mostly done.
But-
I don't have suitable coupling rods. I was able to finally track down a number for the coupled wheelbase, and made sure to check it against my chassis, so I know I'm looking for coupling rods of approx 8'6" or 34mm in scale. Anyone know of any engines or coup rods that are close or match?

And yes, I do know about Alan Gibson universal coupling rods buuut I can't find any one who has them in stock, let alone that ships to the US. 

Have you asked if AGW ships to the US? AGW do a large range of coupling rods, you can just mix and match different sets.

On 07/12/2021 at 08:11, Retro_man said:

Check with Nigel at British Model Trains in Cambridge, Ontario, Canada.

He did have some Gibson 8'-6" coupling rods available and he does ship to the US.

https://britishmodeltrains.ca/products/g4m76-8ft-6in-coupling-rods?_pos=28&_sid=40a245fee&_ss=r

He has many other very useful and difficult to find in North America items.

Steve

Canada

Much thanks, wouldn't have thought that between the UK and Canada that the latter would have the exact part I needed lol.