Local Model shop owner retiring-Transport Treasures in Aston Clinton at 2 London road HP22 5HQ 01296-655720

Miker

Transport Treasures in Aston Clinton at 2 London road  HP22 5HQ 01296-655720

Owned by Bill Lawrence is currently selling off its stock - Bill has decided to retire on health grounds and as such the shop has been opening only on Saturday 10.00-15.00 on Saturdays only . Currently they have increased the opening hours to Fridays in the run up to Xmas. The shop is going to be open on the Bank Holiday days over Xmas and on New Years day. After that it will probably be back to Saturdays only depending on demand.

The shop is small but has a large  amount of stock  from N to 0 gauge in stock that they will need to shift. ( I understand that Locos and rolling stock is being sold at around 20% off )-I understand the intention is that the shop will certainly close before the start of the next financial year if not sooner.

When I was in there recently I was shown some very interesting items both British and Continental . Needless to say I ended up purchasing more than I had intended!!. The family keep finding more items with in the various storerooms, so the stock is ever changing.  I know that they have a batch of 9Fs with zinc pest which are being sold as spares or repairs items at a greatly knocked down price. 

they are NOT doing mail order. Purchases over £25 are card only .

Its sad to see a stalwart of the local clubs and modellers closing however it does mean that there are a lot of bargains to be had .

Edited by Miker
Title and location of shop wasnt included in heading
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• Miker changed the title to Local Model shop owner retiring-Transport Treasures in Aston Clinton at 2 London road HP22 5HQ 01296-655720