How Soon?

• RMweb Premium

Hi all,

Have built a few scale scene models now and really enjoyed them.

I have built the recent bridge i got free with Hornby mag. Which is excellent. However i want another one or two for my layout i am planning.

So how long before they become available to download on the scalescenes website, (saves me buying a couple of Hornby mag back issues)

Thanks in advance

Owen

Hi all,

I have built the recent bridge i got free with Hornby mag. Which is excellent. However i want another one or two for my layout i am planning.

So how long before they become available to download on the scalescenes website, (saves me buying a couple of Hornby mag back issues)

Thanks in advance

Owen

Hi Owen

Im building one of those now,for my next layout,looks good doesnt it. What i have done with this and other free ones from Hornby mag is photo copy them first and make kit out of the copy.That way if i make a mistake or want another ive got the master on file to do another.

Tel

Hi all,

Thanks in advance

Owen

Hi Owen,

All going well I should have the Arched bridge kit that featured in Hornby Magazine available on the site late next week (or very early the week after). I have added a few extra elements to the web version including wing walls and a selection of billboards for various eras (a much requested item on RMweb). I'm also planning to include elements to create a double width arch option as well. Should hopefully be a pretty handy kit...

John

• RMweb Premium

Thanks Tel, Wish i had thought of the photocopy before i cut it up, bit late now i suppose LOL

John thanks for that i will keep an eye on your website. The double width would be very useful

Cheers

Owen

Archived