Wiring multiple speakers to a Loksound V5

Wear Valley Wanderer

Hi All,

I am having a real headache with trying to work out how to wire a 12 pin Loksound v5 and three speakers. This is going into a kit and not an RTR model, so I have a wiring harness.

It was sold to me with a sugarcube speaker already attached. There are also two more speakers that came with it which appear to be 4ohm speakers (25x25x7). The two larger speakers are not attached but have a red and black wire trailing from each of them. I am unsure as to how to wire them up to the chip. The instructions I got from the seller were baffling to say the least  "The speakers to keep them in phase need both black wires together, and both Black wires separate."

Can anyone help me out with some advice or provide a wiring diagram?

Cheers,

Mark

3 hours ago, Wear Valley Wanderer said:

Hi All,

I am having a real headache with trying to work out how to wire a 12 pin Loksound v5 and three speakers. This is going into a kit and not an RTR model, so I have a wiring harness.

It was sold to me with a sugarcube speaker already attached. There are also two more speakers that came with it which appear to be 4ohm speakers (25x25x7). The two larger speakers are not attached but have a red and black wire trailing from each of them. I am unsure as to how to wire them up to the chip. The instructions I got from the seller were baffling to say the least  "The speakers to keep them in phase need both black wires together, and both Black wires separate."

Can anyone help me out with some advice or provide a wiring diagram?

Cheers,

Mark

Dead easy:

You remove the sugarcube from the decoder and fit the two others is series to the decoder.

Charlie (Legomanbiffo Team)  Any question ask: charlie@dckits.co.uk

Speakers in Series.gif