DJH 0 gauge 9f

As my DJH Fairburn is almost finished bar a few details and painting,my thoughts turned to the next loco.An offer popped up in my email about a DJH sale for the 9f kit at a reduced price and i just couldn`t resist it.Anyway here it is,a large box of bits,should keep me occupied for a while.

Ray.

9f kit.jpg

• Like 2

Hmm, I have one of these bought part built from a friend of a friend,  now sadly deceased.

I'll keep an eye on yours if you don't mind, it might inspire me,  having owned the kit for well over 5 years.

I find any sort of modelling pretty much impossible at the moment partly due to time constraints but also domestic circumstances are far from ideal.

Does yours have the BR1F tender as in the picture? That was my preferred option but being offered this one at somewhere around half the new kit price including wheels,  motor and gears, it was too good to turn down.

I built the 4mm version some years ago and found a couple of dimensional errors which I bodged,  no idea if the 7mm version has the same errors though. 

• Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 1