Editing activity streams

Is it possible to edit an activity stream - either a custom one, or one of the default ones?  I can't see any way to do this from the "My Activity Streams" drop-down, or when actually viewing a stream.

I'm sure this has been explained before but my searches have so far come up blank.

• RMweb Premium
4 hours ago, ejstubbs said:

Is it possible to edit an activity stream - either a custom one, or one of the default ones?  I can't see any way to do this from the "My Activity Streams" drop-down, or when actually viewing a stream.

I'm sure this has been explained before but my searches have so far come up blank.

Select the stream you want to edit, click on the category you want to change.  When you have done this the system asks you if want save as a new stream or keep the existing name.  BTW, there are edit marks (very small and faint) to the right of the stream name allowing you to edit make as the default or delete.

• Thanks 1

Ah, thanks.  Somewhat non-obvious if you don't do it very often.  I'd only ever done it once before, to cut down a bit what showed up in VNC when the forum software was upgraded.  So I knew it could be done, just couldn't remember how!

• Friendly/supportive 1