Paul A. Lunn Layout Planning and Design Clinic at WD Models

Dzine

Hi folks,  Just in case you haven't seen my topic in Layouts,  I’ll be undertaking a free layout planning and design clinic from 9-15 to 15-30, on the 16th July, 2022, at WD Models, Chatsworth Road, Chesterfield.  Along with other volunteers, we are supporting the owner, Alan Walters, who is seriously ill and has recently been on life support, though is fairing a little better now.  In this troubled time we are doing our best to help his wife Karen keep things afloat.  There are lots of great offers on both new and second hand products and anyone who spends more than £30 in store will receive a free copy of my book, Making Tracks.
There’s a warm welcome for everyone, please help support us.
Kindest regards Paul

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 6

Hi Folks,  Many thanks for supporting us on Saturday, we had a bumper day, lots of layout designing and an outstanding number of sales, especially in second hand.  The most amazing sale, geographically, was for a modeller from Somerset who ordered through James a modeller in Chesterfield, who's arranging for a friend to drop it off when he passes through.  

We plan to arrange another two events, one in August and one on September, and I'll post details on here nearer the time.

Once again, many thanks to everyone for their support.  Kindest regards Paul 

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1