Can anyone help me with a missing whistle for a BR 70?

Wear Valley Wanderer

I have a Fleischmann BR 70 091 (Model no 4070) missing a whistle. The part would have come in a parts set - 19 4098 Kleinteile (Satz) but these have been out of production for some time.

Unfortunately the whistle has parted company with the loco and vanished into wherever tiny parts go. I've tried Fleischmann's website to no avail, but I thought I'd try here in case anyone had a spare they might sell or had an idea where I could get one from?

Cheers,

Mark

On 08/08/2022 at 15:18, D9020 Nimbus said:

Is this in H0 or N? If in H0, I think it has been re-released as part of the Roco range more recently. (The N gauge version has been re-released several times in recent years.)

HO.  I've seen the N gauge version which I nearly bought by accident. I believe the HO one hasn't been discontinued by Fleischmann, however they are unavailable at present. They are expected to make some more. Time will tell I suppose.

Fleischmann now only do N-gauge and Roco had to drop their N-gauge range.  Roco are releasing some items of Fleischmann's HO range.  The BR 70 was visually very slightly updated and release by Roco, but otherwise same as ex-Fleischmann model.