Posting in this area is restricted to RMweb Gold members only.

Dapol OO Gauge IKA Megafret Twin Packs (x4) 4F-046-001 (Weathered)

• RMweb Premium

Dapol OO Gauge IKA Megafret Twin Packs (x4) 4F-046-001 (Weathered)

For sale is a set of eight (four pairs/sets) of Dapol OO Gauge IKA Megafret Wagons that are factory weathered. All eight wagons come with 45' Stobart Less Co2 Containers that simply can be fitted by sitting them on top of the wagons. The wagons are weathered but the containers are not. This is how they came produced and supplied by Dapol. The Dapol product code for these twin packs of wagons is 4F-046-001. 

These wagons are used but have only been run on a layout for a few hours at the most. This is why I have described these wagons as like new in the description above. 

All eight wagons come fitted with buffers, NEM couplings on the outer ends of each twin set and the small screws and coupling hooks that require fitting between each pair of wagons. I have removed all of the small screws and coupling hooks except one coupling hook which didn't want to be removed from one wagon. Rather than damage the coupling hook I left it attached to one wagon. In between each pair of wagons a small hook has to be applied and two screws screwed in to attach each pair together. All of these are included for the new owner to fit back on. On the outer end of each pair of wagons NEM couplings are already fitted. 

Extra spares (including coupling hooks) and detailing packs are supplied with these wagons as I haven't opened or used them. These are in the boxes. 

Four of the containers are numbered as '28' and the other four containers are numbered '76'.

I am selling these wagons as I have too much stock on my layout and I require some space. 

If you have any questions please ask. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this advert. 

• Advertiser
    DRS Crewe On A Mission
  • Date
    28/08/22
  • Price
    £160
  • Category

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...